- Esmane info
Are you passionate about Data Warehousing, Agile Ways of Working and fulfilling customer needs?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics;
- Work in a modern and dynamic international Business Intelligence (BI) environment;
- Collaborate with other Product Owners, Product Managers in professional Agile community;
- Learn and self-develop through our training programs.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Expertise in time, dependency, and stakeholder management;
- Experience in Agile Ways of Working;
- Passion about Business Intelligence services development and maintenance;
- Being structured and self-driven, giving and taking responsibility;
- Excellence in communication (including proficiency in English) and presentation skills;
- Customer-centric and solution-oriented mindset;
- Team player mindset and can-do attitude also in complex situations;
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. Its all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbanks competitive advantage." Martin Milling, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 18.06.2023 the latest.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4100-6100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability everybody is welcome.
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.