- Esmane info
- Cricket enthusiast with an in-depth knowledge of the game
- Ability to recognize patterns and trends in large data sets and use numerical information to make decisions
- Proficiency in mathematics with the ability to translate complex mathematical information
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English both written and oral
- Flexibility to work around the sporting calendar (we work when sports happen)
- Ability to work under pressure
Sportradars Premium Cricket Service is the best and most reliable service in the market that unlocks the full betting potential of the worlds second most popular sport followed by over 2 billion people! The Premium Cricket team within Sportradar has been evolving its models over the last 15 years. We are a small team consisting of a variety of specialist traders, statisticians and developers.
As a Cricket Trading Analyst, you will part of a team aiming to provide the most accurate and consistent prices to bookmakers across the world.
- Using your expert cricket knowledge to make informed predictions to trade cricket events both pre-match and live
- Using your strong maths skills to fine-tune existing models, or to develop new ones
- Collecting, researching and analysing cricket statistics
- Analysing betting data
- Providing effective support to clients and increasing customer satisfaction by building loyalty
- Youll be surrounded by passionate cricket and sports betting industry experts.
- Sports 24/7 - If you like sports, weve got TVs streaming live footage of the worlds biggest events!
- Platform to gain international recognition for your expertise and build a career in one of the fastest-growing businesses in the digital sports environment.
- We equip you with competent hands-on managers who are top performers in their field and have a passion for the industry.
- We are a diverse and collaborative global team with a unique spirit, determined to achieve our goals with integrity and focus.
- On-site training and learning opportunities - we support learning and self-development - our eAcademy offers a variety of courses to raise your skills.
- Our company benefits support your health and well-being and is matched by a salary and compensation package based on your experience.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Mustamäe tee 16
Sportradar is the worlds leading sports technology company, at the intersection between sports, media, and betting. More than 1,700 sports federations, media outlets, betting operators, and consumer platforms across 120 countries rely on our know-how and technology to boost their business. We are an official partner of the NBA, NHL, MLB, NASCAR, FIFA and UEFA. We cover more than 750,000 events annually across 92 sports.
Sportradar employs more than 3,900 full-time employees in 20 countries, helping our clients and partners use our data and content to get more engagement and revenue from the sports they love.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.sportradar.com