- Esmane info
Are you passionate about font-size: / grid: and the correct #FFA500?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and maintain Group Content Management System (CMS), hosted on a world's leading CMS that is visited by millions of our customers daily;
- Collaborate with other team members and gain knowledge on how to deliver user-friendly customer experience on all our Public pages worldwide;
- Be part of an Swedbank Agile teams community and create your own network together with other Software Engineers and business counterparties to make sure our service is up and running 24/7.
What is needed in this role:
- 2+ years of front-end development;
- Experienced in css/less/scss and jquery;
- Understanding of atomic design approach;
- Solid knowledge of Jenkins, Git;
- Understanding of Agile WoW, Scrum;
- Fluent in English with good communication skills.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. Its all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
become a part of our international team, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, ready to take an extra mile, who enjoy memes, all kind of (bad) jokes and are comfortable with each other." Jelena Klenskaja, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 14.06.2023 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.