- Esmane info
Join our team as a Digital Customer Lifetime Value Management Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Digital Customer Lifetime Value Management (CLVM) Manager. This role will be responsible for leading our CLVM program, overseeing the campaign plan, and establishing rules for various teams and tools such as marketing automation and the Customer Data Platform. You will play a pivotal role in driving customer engagement and maximizing customer value.
What You Will Do:
- Strategy Development: Develop and implement the overall strategy and roadmap for the Customer Lifetime Value Management program, aligned with the company's goals and objectives
- Campaign Management: Lead the planning, execution, and optimization of customer campaigns across multiple channels to enhance customer engagement, retention, and loyalty
- Rule Setting and Automation: Define rules and guidelines for campaign execution, ensuring seamless integration between marketing automation tools and the Customer Data Platform (CDP) for targeted and personalized communications
- Data Analysis: Analyze customer data and behavioral insights to identify opportunities for campaign optimization, segmentation, and targeting, using data-driven decision-making to maximize customer lifetime value
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with various teams, including marketing, sales, data analytics, and IT, to align campaign objectives, share insights, and coordinate resources effectively
- Project Leadership: Provide guidance, mentorship, and support to a team of campaign managers and specialists, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture
- Performance Measurement: Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for evaluating campaign effectiveness, track and report on metrics regularly, and leverage insights to make data-backed recommendations for improvement
- Industry Trends and Best Practices: Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in customer lifetime value management and campaign optimization, bringing innovative ideas and strategies to the team.
What We Expect:
- Proven experience in campaign management, customer lifecycle marketing, or related roles
- Proficiency in data analysis and ability to derive actionable insights from customer data
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams towards achieving campaign objectives
- Effective communication and presentation skills to effectively convey campaign strategies, insights, and recommendations to stakeholders across different teams and levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and project management skills to effectively plan, execute, and track campaign activities, ensuring timely delivery and alignment with set goals.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms and Customer Data Platforms, as well as a willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent English and local language is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass
- Gross salary. 3000-4600 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 13th of June. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.