- Esmane info
A client of WorkingDay Latvia Paybis (www.paybis.com) is a leading digital & cryptocurrency platform founded in 2014. Their goal is to allow any person around the globe to buy or sell crypto and digital currencies in a quick, easy, and hassle-free fashion. Throughout Paybis existence, the company has already grown to a company of 100+ employees and is recognized as one of the most prominent businesses in the crypto industry. Working at Paybis.com will give you an amazing opportunity to dive into the new and trending crypto industry and learn more about the era of the new financial world.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join Paybis team and drive growth for the Paybis On-ramp product. Simple integration allows crypto businesses to let their customers buy or sell crypto in a matter of seconds!
- Generate leads through outbound prospecting, including cold emailing, social media outreach, conference participation
- Qualify leads by understanding their business needs and assessing their fit for the Paybis On-ramp integration
- Build relationships with potential partners, including exchanges, wallets, and other cryptocurrency companies
- Collaborate with the Sales team to develop strategies for generating and converting leads
- Use CRM software to manage and track leads and opportunities
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments related to cryptocurrency and on-ramp solutions
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, preferably in the cryptocurrency industry
- Proven track record of bringing leads to similar companies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with outbound prospecting techniques, such as cold emailing is a must
- Familiarity with CRM software and lead management processes
- Excellent English knowledge; other languages will be considered an advantage
- Competitive salary EUR 1500-2000 EUR gross, and uncapped KPI-based bonuses
- Paid business trips around the world: New York, Miami, Singapore, Paris
- Start-up environment with a lot of personal freedom
- Flexible working hours
- Remote-first workplace
If you are ready for new professional challenges, we look forward to receiving your CV (in English) in the section Pieteikties!
You can obtain additional information by contacting Gunta Silava
Phone: +371 26153081
- Kaugtöö võimalus
- Paindlik tööaeg
WorkingDay - Recruitment & Executive Search
WorkingDay Latvia is the largest recruitment company in Latvia. Our main asset is our team of highly skilled and professional employees. The experience we have accumulated over a period of more than 20 years, our unique candidate resources and vast knowledge of various business sectors have laid the foundations of our path in becoming recruitment experts.
By applying appropriate recruitment methods to the needs of each customer and the specific nature of the particular position, we provide Recruitment, Executive Search, Headhunting and Staffing services for local and international companies.
We help to implement ideas by finding talent!
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.workingday.lv/en/