- Esmane info
Are You passionate about Oracle PLSQL, know or want to learn Vue.js, Kotlin, Java?
With us you have an opportunity to:
- Be part of cross functional team (software engineers, business analysts, product owner, quality assurance), located at Tallinn and Vilnius.
- Decide together with team - how to build the solution within architecture frames, across Baltics market.
- Develop, automate tests and Maintain Loans area IT applications within contract management area - after loan contract is signed, take care of full contract administration process until it is ended. Both Front End and Back end.
- Seek and give feedback on the delivered code/functionality to improve over time.
- Drive innovations within the team and beyond.
- Participate in different initiatives across Swedbank (ex. CI/CD, QA).
- Get access to trainings and conferences to support your growth.
What is needed in this role:
- At least 1-2 years experience in Oracle DB programming PLSQL. Currently used for Business logic implementation. ( apply if You have PLSQL experience)
- Basic OOP skills ( Java preferred but can be other). Future plans to move from PLSQL to Web APIs. Java also used for UI tests.
- Maintenance skills: Resolving end user requests, technical investigation and communication with users.
- Basic Linux skills for logs processing.
- Scrum development experience.
- Proactive, team and solution-oriented mindset.
- Analytical mindset (Why is our favourite question).
- Collaboration and communication skills.
- Proficient English, spoken and written.
- Higher education in IT field (or relevant previous job experience).
- Vue.Js, TypeScript, Java, Spring Boot, Kotlin
- Container technologies (ex. Docker)
- Lending business domain knowledge
Technology Stack we use:
- Front End: Vue.Js, Bootstrap-vue, Typescript
- Back End: Oracle PLSQL, Java 8, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Linux
- Build and automation: Jenkins, Gradle
- Container platform: (plans for the future): to use Docker or OpenShift platform
- Test automation: Selenium (based on Selenide), Java, Junit
"Join our team and ...
Be a part of dedicated team of professionals who are jointly delivering challenging projects, learn each day and support each other. In our team we value openness, quality and commitment. We do believe only together as a team we can achieve things, and its important to have fun at work and celebrate results!
We do have different benefits: remote work, flexible work hours, extra financial benefits, extra vacation days, gym, events, and others. " Antanas Balbata, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 13.06.2023.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-5450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2200-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.