- Esmane info
Are you passionate about corporate business and successfully leading cross-border projects?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Active involvement and contribution to various business processes
- Drawing, coordinating, and supporting relevant process changes
- Take part in the full development cycle from analyzing and writing the requirements until implementing the business process
- Drive business developments in an agile way and self-manage deliveries
- Support organization and stakeholders in our area of responsibility
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Area manager who is ready to run projects and contribute to one of the key focus areas for the bank Credit risk modeling. In order to be successful in this position we believe you are creative thinking and can lead and drive various initiatives across Baltics. The role requires a hands-on executor approach and strong business orientation. Cross-collaboration and interaction with other teams with a focus on accuracy and timely delivery are the essences of our daily work.Youll be the right fit if you have:
- Knowledge about IRB credit risk modeling principles
- Awareness of business analysis and credit granting processes
- Project management and good writing skills
- Solution-oriented mindset and drive to make a difference
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and holistic process view
- Positive and energetic personality
- Fluent English, spoken and written, as you will be working within an international team
- Database knowledge and previous work in related area is an advantage
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. Its all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of experts and have impact on shaping the next chapters in the Baltic corporate business area. Your work will influence local businesses in countries and Swedbanks competitive advantage within the corporate segment. You will have unique possibilities to learn, grow and take on interesting challenges. Self-leadership and flexibility to plan and accomplish your goals are highly valued in our team. Join a team of great colleagues and help make a difference!" Meelis Kadarpik, your future leaderWe look forward to your application by 12.06.2023. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2950-4450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Balasta dambis 15, 1048, Rīga
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.