- Esmane info
A client of WorkingDay Latvia Paybis (www.paybis.com) is a leading digital & cryptocurrency platform founded in 2014. Their goal is to allow any person around the globe to buy or sell crypto and digital currencies in a quick, easy, and hassle-free fashion. Throughout Paybis existence, the company has already grown to a company of 100+ employees and is recognized as one of the most prominent businesses in the crypto industry. Working at Paybis.com will give you an amazing opportunity to dive into the new and trending crypto industry and learn more about the era of the new financial world.
If you are passionate about B2B sales, Paybis would be thrilled to welcome you aboard!
- Present, promote and sell Paybis B2B product to prospective customers
- Develop and execute sales strategies in accordance with the companys vision and product offerings
- Perform needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Prepare and keep up-to-date sales and promo materials
- Negotiate terms and sign contracts with prospective customers
- Reach out to customer leads through various methods/channels of communication
- Participate in conferences and other events to do face-to-face sales
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and KPIs
- Present results in weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings with the Senior Management
- At least 2 years of work experience in B2B Sales, preferably from the FinTech industry
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency market will be considered an advantage: wallets, exchanges, DeFi platforms
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skillsPrioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audiences needs
- Excellent English knowledge; other languages will be considered an advantage
- Experience with technical integrations/API will be considered an advantage
- Gross salary from EUR 2000 up to EUR 3000 + uncapped sales commission
- Social benefits including health insurance
- Paid lunch every day (Riga office only)
- Paid business travels to Singapore, New York, Miami, Paris, etc. given a good sales track record
- Fully remote work possibility work from anywhere
- Professional development opportunities through paid courses, seminars and conferences
- Opportunity to work in a very dynamic and ambitious company operating in the crypto industry
If you are ready for new professional challenges, we look forward to receiving your CV (in English) in the section Apply!
You can obtain additional information by contacting Gunta Silava
Phone: +371 26153081
- Kaugtöö võimalus
WorkingDay - Recruitment & Executive Search
WorkingDay Latvia is the largest recruitment company in Latvia. Our main asset is our team of highly skilled and professional employees. The experience we have accumulated over a period of more than 20 years, our unique candidate resources and vast knowledge of various business sectors have laid the foundations of our path in becoming recruitment experts.
By applying appropriate recruitment methods to the needs of each customer and the specific nature of the particular position, we provide Recruitment, Executive Search, Headhunting and Staffing services for local and international companies.
We help to implement ideas by finding talent!
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.workingday.lv/en/