Credit Collector (German speaking)CMA CGM Estonia OÜ
- Esmane info
Требования к кандидатам
We are looking for You if You:
- Are fluent in either German, Spanish or Portuguese and English
- Have good time management skills and the ability to work with deadlines
- Have good communication and social skills and, of course, a positive attitude
- Have a good grasp of MS Office
- Are not afraid of challenging assignments
CMA CMG Group is a world leader in shipping and logistics. And we even have our own airline! And of course, it takes a lot of money to keep more than 500 giant vessels running 24/7 around the world. Our dynamic and international Collections team is making sure that the company is well-powered with cash, by ensuring our partners pay for our services on time.
In this exciting role, you will take ownership of a portfolio of our business customers, engaging with them via phone and email to ensure prompt payment and foster strong client relationships. With the opportunity to collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and external parties, you'll play a vital role in maintaining financial stability and maximizing profitability.
Don't miss the chance to showcase your exceptional communication skills and make a meaningful impact in the world of logistics!
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Training: to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge for the position.
- Enthusiastic and Dynamic International Team: over 40 different nationalities
- Learning & Development opportunities: to grow within the company
- Flexible Work Arrangements: hybrid work mode
- Employee Benefits: life and health insurance; sports compensation; team events and more
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Peterburi tee 2f
CMA CGM Global Business Services OÜ (short GBS Estonia) is part of the CMA CGM Group, a leading worldwide shipping group founded in 1978 by Jacques R. Saad. CMA CGM has a global presence thanks to its numerous vessels calling various ports all over the world.
CMA CGM has grown continuously and has been constantly innovating to offer its clients new sea, land, and logistics solutions. Headquartered in Marseille, the Group has employees all over the world in hundreds of agencies. Our office in Tallinn has around 400 employees and possesses strategic importance within the whole group. The presence of innovation and a technological edge alongside the hard work of our people has made GBS Estonia a trusted contributor to the CMA CGM group. Therefore, you can count on us to secure you a stable job for years to come.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://careers.gbsestonia.com/