- Esmane info
The responsibilities associated with this position will involve
- Managing network servers and technology tools, including the installation and configuration of software and hardware.
- Monitoring system performance and ensuring maintenance according to requirements.
- Troubleshooting issues and resolving outages.
- Ensuring system security through the implementation of access controls, backups, and firewalls.
- Upgrading systems with new releases and models.
- Managing an internal wiki containing technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
- Logging and resolving customer support tickets related to database queries and system problems (L3 support).
- Creating and modifying automation scripts and queries.
- Performing database cleanup and generating reports.
- Assisting with development and testing tasks as needed.
- Performing Service Desk responsibilities such as setting up accounts and workstations and managing IT asset inventory.
The ideal candidate would
- Possess fluency in both written and oral English.
- Be located in Tallinn.
- Have an IT education or proven work experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or in a similar role (3+ years, mid-level).
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, a problem-solving attitude, and good communication skills.
- Be independent, punctual, and consistent in their work.
- Have experience with databases, LAN and WAN networks, and patch management.
- Possess knowledge of system security, including intrusion detection systems, and data backup/recovery processes.
- Be capable of creating scripts in Bash, Perl, SQL, or other programming languages.
- Be familiar with various operating systems and platforms.
- Have experience with Docker swarm stack.
- Have skills in writing Kubernetes deployments.
- Have experience managing Linux systems, including NAT, extending filesystem size, and configuring Iptables.
- Be knowledgeable about AWS services such as EC2, EKS, CloudWatch, and RDS.
- Have experience working with complex systems and/or legacy projects.
What we offer
- Exciting work in a fast-growing international fintech industry
- Start-up mindset, freedom to manage Your own time
- Remote work opportunity and a cozy HQ in Tallinn, Estonia
- Compensations to promote physical and mental health
- 5 extra vacation days after working two years
- Obviously, an awesome team
- And plenty more offers that You can hear about when You get on board with us 😉
About the company
Finbite is a company that has been offering an all-in-one environment for businesses looking to make their accounting processes smarter for over 11 years. We are the leading e-invoice operator in Estonia, with a market share of over 40% of all companies receiving purchase invoices. In addition to this, we also operate in Lithuania and Latvia.
We are looking for a System Administrator, who is resourceful, has a problem-solving attitude, good communication skills and a desire to come up with clever solutions to automate their work.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Kogenud värbamiskonsultantide meeskond töötab Eestis alates aastast 2003, alates oktoobrist 2022 Stafferty brändi all. Stafferty pakub tööjõurendi-, värbamise- ja personalinõustamisteenuseid.
Ettevõtte kontor asub Tallinnas.
Stafferty abil leiab iga aasta üle 500 kandidaadi endale alalise või ajutise töö.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://stafferty.ee/