Financial Product Sales Specialist in Swedbank MarketsSwedbank AS
- Esmane info
Are you passionate about financial markets and investing?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work with a team of professional Sales specialists helping clients in the purchase and sale of financial instruments across the globe;
- Support clients with investment and hedging related topics;
- Create and improve high standards of customer service;
- Deepen your knowledge of financial products and capital markets;
- Connect to the economy and financial markets through cutting edge technology.
What is needed in this role:
- Good understanding of and interest in financial markets and economics;
- Experience in financial markets is preferable;
- University degree in Economics or Finance is preferable;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent Estonian and English. Basic spoken Russian language knowledge is a bonus.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of professionals, who are jointly delivering quality service, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. Markets is a unit in Swedbank responsible for sales and trading in financial instruments such as securities, currencies, futures & options. Our customers range from private and corporate to financial institutions. You are invited to join the fast and exciting world of financial markets." Simmo Sommer, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 31.05.2023 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Please note that we do not offer relocation services for this position.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2050-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
€ 1430 – 1430