- Esmane info
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Join us to support CSS Supply Chain Management Team to support SAP upgrade implementation. We offer a one-year contract with possibility to extend your career at Hitachi Energy!
• You will have an opportunity to have dual roles coordinate operational tasks to have hands on approach and support local SCM team in SAP upgrade implementation.
• Handle purchase related data (purchase orders entry and follow up, control purchase invoices)
• Communicate efficiently with Local business units and suppliers.
• Support internal SCM team
• Solve daily supply chain challenges.
• Conduct different reports (track and present key performance indicators)
• Improve and drive work improvement processes!
• University degree – Business/Supply Chain Management
• Experience in Supply Chain Management/Procurement
• Experience in support to projects is beneficial.
• Experience working with SAP, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• A good eye for details and excellent analytical skills
• Flexible and independent thinker in managing different tasks
• Openness to take new challenges, pro-active and can-do mindset
• Ability to engage and effective communication skills
• Very good verbal and written English language skills, Estonian is a plus
What we offer
• A modern work environment in Ülemiste City and possibility for home office
• A wide variety of trainings supporting employee development
• Mentor to onboard and support you throughout training
• A diverse experience in Procurement & Logistics and interesting tasks
• Career possibilities within Hitachi Energy
• Employee benefits (sport compensation, health insurance, 5 winter holidays, free parking, flexible working hours, free coffee & fruits, team events, seniority benefits etc.)
If you wish to challenge yourself with us, click on “Apply now” via Hitachi Energy Website. Last day to apply is 8th of July! For more information contact our Talent Partner Johanna Laiv, +372 5680 1632, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
- Paindlik tööaeg
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.hitachienergy.com/