Country ManagerLevMinds OÜ
- Esmane info
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual for the role of Country Manager, responsible for managing our company's operations and aligning them with our established goals.
This is a part-time position with a maximum of 40 hours per month.
• Support the monthly consolidation process by taking ownership of preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
• Participate in the preparation, review, and renewal of existing assets, including negotiations with existing and prospective customers.
• Assist the team in the monthly transaction process.
• Contribute to the preparation of quarterly and annual plans.
• Collaborate with external and internal partners as part of the reporting process.
• Present and report to executives and stakeholders.
• Assist the team in contractor and team management.
Requirements for candidates
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
• At least three years of experience in financial analysis, reporting, and project management.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to see the bigger picture and identify trends and patterns.
• Experience in preparing financial reports for state agencies.
• Familiarity with financial reporting standards.
• Ability to perform and adapt in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• Experience in delivering results as part of a project team.
• Proven flexibility to meet reporting schedules and mitigate risks for reporting deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively with different functions, regions, and a customer-oriented services mindset.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite.
• Strong communication and networking skills.
• Advanced level of English proficiency.
What we offer
• Competitive salary starting from EUR 1100.00 gross.
• Flexible work hours.
• Training opportunities.
• Modern equipment.
• Hybrid work regime, allowing for work from home or office.
• Growth possibilities.
• Independence in decision making.
This position entails a highly dynamic role with primary responsibilities for critical monthly, quarterly, and annual activities, as well as project deliverables.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals passionate about technology, offering a chance to elevate their careers in a lively and innovative environment.
Lisahüved: Possible increase after the probationary period.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Narva mnt 7
- Osaline tööaeg
- Paindlik tööaeg
Based in Estonia, LevMinds is a forward-thinking IT business that is committed to revolutionizing products and services with modern technology to enhance customer satisfaction. As a company, we are passionate about providing high-quality services and developing innovative products that accelerate the computing experience for businesses.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.levminds.com