Cloud DevOps EngineerRiverty
- Esmane info
What you need to have to succeed in the role:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 3+ years’ working experience in a related field, and experience in working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- A deep familiarity with DevOps principles and culture
- Competence in software development, cybersecurity, system & network administration, application monitoring & support
- Excellent knowledge of Terraform, Azure ecosystem, Kubernetes, Docker, Git and different monitoring tools, like Application Insights, New Relic
- Beneficial will be knowledge of AWS, Terraform Cloud, HashiCorp Vault, HashiCorp Consul, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Dynatrace, VM management
- Excellent written and verbal English, outstanding collaboration and communication skills
- An organized, results-oriented, creative and change-driving state of mind
…and we are particularly excited about someone with experience in the banking or Fintech domains!
In this role, you will be:
- Working closely with our Development teams, software architects and other stakeholders to define the target infrastructure, network and deployment architecture
- Working with our Infrastructure and Operations teams across Europe to streamline the service delivery and minimize the impact of operational issues on the end-user experience
- Quickly and proactively fixing application, configuration and infrastructure issues
- Analyzing our systems and workflows to uncover and mitigate any potential weak points
- Set up and streamline a smooth, Continuous Delivery and Release Process
- Acting as the interface between Business, Development and Operations
What do we offer?
- Challenging tasks that are also helping you grow personally in the field
- Competitive salary together with a benefits package
- Flexible working hours as long as you're there for your team members
- Also, a place in our office in the Telliskivi Creative City, with free café and fruits available
- Work in an inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor and with awesome people
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
A world where business meets the needs of humanity. Where financial technology makes a difference. Where everyone is in control of their own financial story. At Riverty, we’re building it, together. A team of 5.000 experts in 13 countries, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage your money. From flexible payments to smarter accounting and debt collection, our holistic solutions empower everyone to live their best financial lives. It’s time to enter a new era of economic freedom.
At Riverty, we aspire to connect technology and data to make our everyday lives easier. Does that sound reasonable or too lofty? For us, it’s only logical. We use our technology to build the best products for our customers based on data. To achieve this and to set the pace in an increasingly digital environment, we use the latest and most innovative technologies, systems and working methods of our time.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.riverty.com/tech-tallinn/