Job ID: 15209
This is a two year fixed term employment contract offer with a chance to take a jounery across mutipule functions within our Bank. Once you know, what is most appealing to you, you will get a chance to work and develop further in selected area.
#AccelerateYourCareer #GraduateProgramme #Nordea #GrowWithUs
Do you want to be part of Nordea, where our key priority is to create great customer experiences and serve the society for greater good.
We are now looking for Graduates to Operations, people who will complete Master degree latest by the 1st of Sept. 2023 and have maximum of two years post-academic work experience. You have opportunity to be part of creating the future of banking. Take a sneak peek here and look how graduate life looks like in Nordea.
Nordea Graduate Programme is designed to kickstart your career as Future Banking Expert. The programme is for 2 years and you’ll have rotations between different roles during that time with clear learning objectives to support your growth. You’ll be connected to several people, who will give you sparring, guidance and support throughout the whole programme. You’ll also be offered mentoring, to ensure your personal and professional growth. Opportunity to rotate between the roles will enable you to gain broad understanding of the banking operations and accelerate your career as a future banking expert.
About this opportunity
Do you want to embark on a journey where you can make banking happen together with colleagues across Nordic countries, Poland and Estonia?
If yes Operations is the place for you. We are passionate about customers. We enjoy opportunities to support other people in making their dreams come true. We continuously think how to do things smarter, easier, better. We are proud of our deliveries, being responsible for more than 400 processes and each day hunt for ways how to improve them and deliver on Nordea customer promise and beyond.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will rotate between different units where learning and growth define the strategically important tasks and projects you´ll be responsible for and/or participate in. Each of the graduates will have their individual path designed based on growth ambitions and current needs in Operations.
We will encourage you to show us your competences and ideas for technology innovations and smart solutions, as we strive to improve efficiency in everything we do.
Examples of what you will be doing:
• Support implementation of various initiatives within Operations and across Operations’ service lines such as Operational Excellence, Business Process Management, Business Analysis, Risk Management and Project Management.
• Work with key stakeholders across the value chain at Nordea, analyse information to provide insights, perspectives and formulate recommendations that drive value, and deliver real benefit.
• Improve ways to measure and improve productivity, capacity planning and productivity through leveraging innovative tools and new competences.
Furthermore we can promise that you’ll work together with dynamic, professional and passionate people!
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background.
To succeed in this role you:
• Have a proactive and commercial attitude with a positive and goal oriented mindset.
• Participate actively in the graduate programme activities to gain adequate business knowledge, personal growth and create your own network.
• Continuously develop personal competence, professional skills and seek opportunities to unfold personal potential in order to grow, both personally and professionally.
• Like to solve complex problems by breaking them down into manageable pieces.
• Seek learning opportunities and stretch assignments to support the development of own potential and an ability to take responsibility at an early stage.
• Contribute actively within area of responsibility in creating great customer experiences.
• Are curious to understand value chains you will be working in and how do they contribute to business results.
• Proactively take part in building up and expanding own network across the organisation to enhance the One Nordea team-mind-set.
• Have analytical skills and ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
To be a qualified candidate for the Graduate positions, you have:
• A completed Master’s degree (latest by the 1st of Sept. 2023).
• A maximum of two years’ post-academic work experience.
• Excellent English language skills both written and spoken (minimum C1 level).
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application including CV, cover letter and academic transcripts no later than 15/06/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
For candidates in Poland only - Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Ab
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Time of work
We build strong and close relationships through our engagement with customers and society. Whenever people strive to...
Company website: http://www.nordea.com