Chinese Speaking B2B Sales ManagerTop Connect OÜ
B2B Sales Manager
Sales representative is responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, sales representative need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a telecom sales role is a must.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- From time to time Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs.
- Attending company assigned expo and promote company brand.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese (C1 level minimum) and English (C1 level minimum)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or economics.
- Experience in telecom sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Job in a trusted International company
- A professional working environment;
- Massive international knowledge base;
- A wide range of clients and assignments;
- Various training opportunities;
- Competitive salary and sales bonuses
- Career opportunities
We will only contact candidates who have passed to the short list.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
- Remote work opportunity
Time of work
- Flexible schedule
Formerly JT IoT, Velos IoT, a leading supplier of connectivity to the Internet of Things. Velos combines the businesses of Jersey based Velos IoT, Estonia’s Top Connect and Danish NextM2M into a global powerhouse providing connectivity to over 12m cellular devices around the world.
IOT SOLUTION PROVIDER
Harness the power of connectivity with Velos IoT. We are a global integrated connectivity provider with extensive experience in delivering IoT services via proprietary core and roaming agreements. Supported by team of 120+ experts and with over 600 global networks, Velos IoT provides customers with sustainable, scalable, compliant, and secure access to connectivity.
At Velos IoT we value the agility and resilience IoT customers require. We have shipped over 12M SIMs worldwide and offer solutions to businesses of all sizes – from small specialist players to huge manufacturers. Our portfolio includes flexibility in integration options covering features around security and resilience.
Company website: https://velosiot.com/
Similar job ads: