Senior Cloud Service ManagerLuminor
Join our team as a Senior Cloud Services Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Drive cloud transformation in the cost-effective way ensuring optimal TCO across the lifecycle and following also short-term cost targets
- Drive Cloud operational optimization and improvement initiatives
- Formulate demand on and oversee technology projects required for execution of cloud transformation
- Facilitate and oversee establishment of cloud related Luminor internal and external regulations and procedures as well as respective capabilities (tools, processes and competences)
- Influence changes that increase team performance
- Support, engage and motivate the team in their deliveries towards Technology Transformation agenda and goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand requirements, their value and prioritization, recommending and advising business and IT stakeholders on options, risks, and costs
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading through example
- Promote and support living the Luminor values and building the strong Luminor brand
What We Expect:
- Technical knowledge and experience in Public Cloud Services
- Good understanding of public cloud benefits, services, and solutions (especially AWS)
- Experience with modern ways of working: management of technology products, agile frameworks
- Proven leadership and change management skills in rapidly changing organizational environment
- Experience of working with internal technology organization and multiple vendors
- Results oriented and structured approach to IT service delivery with proven track record of delivering tangible results as part of the team, including external contractors and vendors
- Knowledge of and practical experience with IT service delivery management frameworks, processes and procedures
- Fluency in communication in English
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 19th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
- Remote work opportunity
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Time of work
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Similar job ads: