Swedish Speaking SpecialistNordea Estonia
Requirements for candidates
It’s an exciting time for you to join us at Nordea. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do.
Interested in coming on the journey with us?
Working with skilled international team in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative. There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
We are looking for a Swedish Speaking Specialist to work in the international environment towards Swedish customer market. This is a great opportunity for you to increase your knowledge within the banking sector across Sweden and Estonia.
We are looking for new team members to join our team.
What you will be doing:
- Using your Swedish language skills,
- Handling investment plans,
- Ensuring timely delivery of all registrations according to bank branch representative agreements,
- Learning continuously whilst executing assignments,
- Working in a team environment.
We will offer you:
- To be part of an international team where the daily office language is Swedish,
- On-the job trainings to fully prepare you for the tasks,
- Possibility for individual development,
- Social and health benefits (health days, sport benefit, accident insurance, team events),
- As of the second year additional 7 days winter vacation,
- Remote work possibilities after successful training period.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind,
- Are excited about bringing your ideas to the table,
- Are dependable and willing to speak up even when it’s difficult,
- Are able to work effectively as team player.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable and committed to empowering others.
Your experience and background:
- Fluent in Swedish language in spoken and written communication,
- Ability to take decisions on provided information,
- You are good at problem solving and analytical thinking,
- You are a quick learner,
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 18/02/2023. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Jenny Degerth, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Time of work
We build strong and close relationships through our engagement with customers and society. Whenever people strive to...
Company website: http://www.nordea.com
Similar job ads: