CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR WITH SWEDISH SKILLS - REISE SERVICE DEUTSCHLANDWebhelp OÜ
What we would like in return:
- Good Swedish and/or Norwegian language skills (B2 level and up);
- Good command of English (our common Webhelp language);
- Communication and interpersonal skills to match the customer experience challenge;
- Absolute positive customer service attitude and genuine interest in helping customers with independent and proactive hands-on attitude;
- Previous experience in a customer service is an advantage although not a necessity.
Webhelp in cooperation with our client RSD (Reise Service Deutschland) is currently looking to gather a Team of Customer Service Advisors to ensure the deliverance of a best-in-class service experience towards the end-customer. The candidates we are looking for have excellent communication and listening skills, are very good problem solvers and like to help people. Customer Service Advisors answer customers' questions with the goal of ensuring a positive customer experience via phone and e-mail. The work entails helping the travel company's customers to plan their trips.
Open position is a permanent preferably full-time position, but part-timers are also very welcome to apply.
We have convenient offices in both Tallinn and Tartu.
Omalt poolt pakume
What we offer as an employer:
- A base salary €1470 gross per month;
- Performance bonuses;
- Expenses subsidy (phone, internet, parking, sports, etc.) of €60 net per month;
- Extended health insurance;
- International work environment (Webhelp employs 100,000 people all over the world), with many (also international) opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Work during regular office hours;
- Great Team of colleagues and excellent working atmosphere.
Additional information: Monthly bonuses
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Tartu mnt 63, Tallinn
Time of work
- Flexible schedule
Company website: https://www.webhelp.com/
Similar job ads: