Job ID: 14420
Group Credit Management Services is looking for an expert to support High Risk Credit Management teams. The role involves working with credit data, analysing Nordea’s corporate and retail credit portfolios, and collaborating with the relevant stakeholders across Nordea.
About this opportunity
What you’ll be doing:
- Support credit portfolio review meetings, maintain databases of high risk credit customers.
- Collect credit data from different bank systems.
- Interpret and analyse information as well as offer a good support in case handling/finding root cause, to ensure good data quality.
- Analysis of data to support business decisions, to prepare well-visualised materials/reports for key stakeholders.
- Have the chance to participate in different supporting processes or improvement projects, to develop or enhance your core competences based on your interests.
The role is based in Estonia, Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
This role requires a person that understands the credit risk area, enjoys working with data, and collaborates with people in understanding how information/data supports our business.
We are looking for self-driven individual who has:
- 2-3 years of experience in data analytical skills.
- Proficient in Excel/VBA, SQL.
- Understanding of the credit risk area.
- Proficient in English.
- An university degree preferred in computer science/ business administration or similar.
To our employees we also offer benefits like co-financed sport benefit, additional health insurance, social and team events and additional winter holiday, free access to Udemy courses for your further competence and career development.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 10/12/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Sergejs Babuskins, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.