Join our team as a Team Lead (Accounts & Cards Processing)!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
We are looking for Account and Cards Processing Team Lead who will lead around 10 employees located in Tallinn. You will be the part of Pan-Baltic leadership team who is taking care of daily banking operations.
Our team’s goal is to ensure that important daily banking operations such as cards creation, settlement and accounting, disputes, account product services are processed in a timely manner and with high quality.
What You Will Do:
- Lead Account and Cards Processing Team in Estonia: ensuring high employee, stakeholder and customer satisfaction
- Ensure smooth execution of daily banking processing tasks with high quality and efficiency in accordance to SLA across functional area
- Take active role in continues improvement of end-to-end processes and relevant systems in respective functional are
- Make sure that all compliance requirements in the team are followed properly
- Take proactive role in daily banking area related projects on Baltic level
- Organize, engage and motivate employees within your area of responsibility through building the strong team, coaching and holding direct reports accountable and developing talents in the team
- Lead by example by building and maintaining partnerships with key stakeholders to communicate and evaluate performance results leading to clear actionable decisions
What We Expect:
- Daily banking product area knowledge
- Performance management experience: ensuring that a set of activities and outputs meets an organization's goals in an effective and efficient manner
- Experience in creating an environment where team members are promoting open and constructive feedback
- Fluent in Estonia and English (written and verbal)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
Application deadline is 6th of July