Car Rental Gateway builds and manages e-commerce platforms for the car rental industry.
We have years of experience in operating on a global mobility market and considerable technological expertise. Today we are building a platform where you can rent your car without ever meeting a sales person behind a desk or without having to go through all the paperwork that usually comes with renting a car. To help us reach new heights our dev team is looking to add a new software engineer to our team.
WITH US YOU GET
- the opportunity to take on exciting challenges;
- the chance to really accomplish yourself;
- to participate in the full development cycle from planning to delivery;
- the opportunity to work in an awesome office that is designed especially for IT work and is equipped with the best possible tools; and
- of course, competitive salary and motivation package.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON IF YOU HAVE
- knowledge about agile development methods;
- experience with different programming languages, especially PHP (Node.JS is an advantage);
- in-depth knowledge of web technologies;
- a good understanding of web services (e.g. REST);
- experience with version management software (e.g. GIT);
- great documentation skills;
- previous experience as a software engineer;
- experience with cloud providers and their API-s (e.g. AWS);
- excellent English language skills.