Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, we are committed to putting the customer at the centre of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of more than 700 Yoloers, the Group’s disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything it works on ‘to the moon’. If you’re curious, creative and have a flair for innovation then get in touch, we’re looking forward for you to join us as a Software Development Engineer in Test!
As a SDET for Yolo Platform team you'll help take our technology to new level by being part of creating new Yolo SaaS product and taking responsibility for its quality.
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Creating a plan and approach for test automation for the new Yolo SaaS product and implementing automation according to that plan;
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating QA activities in the team;
- Working with the development team and stakeholders to clearly understand the application requirements and functionality and determine valid test cases;
- Executing ready test cases and exploratory testing;
- Designing, developing, maintaining and executing automation scripts;
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly, and tracking found issues;
- Monitoring debugging process results;
- Performing thorough regression testing when issues are resolved;
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- Developing and applying different QA processes to improve overall quality.
✔️ What we expect from you
- At least 2 years of experience in QA automation or SDET;
- Good knowledge of software engineering and QA methodologies, tools, and practices;
- Good experience with management tools like Jira, TestRail (or similar Test Management Systems) and front end and back end automation tools like Postman
- Open-minded attitude towards new technologies;
- Experience in Elixir or Erlang is a huge plus;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to examine issue reports and prioritize necessary tests;
- Good communication and teamwork skills to interact with project team members, stakeholders, and management. You’ll work closely with the dev team – from reproducing the reported issue and emphasizing the fix for critical issues to understanding how the bug has been fixed.
- Very good verbal and written English.
- Generous learning & development package
- Monthly sports compensation ⚽️
- In-house gym, sauna and cafeteria
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Our relaxing sleeping pods that deserve a separate mention
- Opportunity to invest in the Group's own venture fund - Yolo Investments
- Private health insurance after 1 year of being a Yoloer
- Pet-friendly environment
- Plenty of events, celebrations and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- Have you noticed how people in Hollywood movies go to the rooftop to stare in the distance and gather their thoughts...well, we have that inspirational rooftop terrace too.
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!