Hurtigruten is one of Norway's strongest brands and is spearhead in Norwegian and international tourism. Its ships have been operating in and exploring some of the most challenging waters in the world since 1893; the roots go back to the Norwegian polar heroes. The combination of local transport and tourism with its ships in a year-round route along the Norwegian coast creates today's authentic experiences for guests from all over the world. Hurtigruten is also the world leader in exploration travel which comes with a responsibility to ensure that sustainability is integrated across all of the operations. It focuses on innovation, technology and concrete measures to explore as responsibly as possible.
We need a data-driven individual who can hit the ground running in an ambiguous environment and is comfortable with changing, creating, and implementing procedures from scratch.
We have ambitious expansion plans globally with the ability to create and deliver robust workforce plans that allow us to grow at a pace. As the Workforce Planning Manager, you will be responsible for collating forecasts over the short, medium and long term based upon both pipeline and revenue targets for the service line.
You will partner closely with Operations, Marketing, Finance, People & Organization and recruiting teams to help to introduce detailed workforce plans in order to drive efficiencies and bring a consistent approach to working with our different markets in a high growth environment.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is a self-starter and is looking to make a significant mark on our unique business.
- Analysing, forecasting and meeting the workforce requirements for different markets
- Developing, promoting and deploying reliable workforce planning and processes
- Comparing actual results to forecasted results, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Developing through trend analysis the capacity plans to help in recruitment and resource allocation decisions
- Producing scenarios to assist in business cases etc.
- Planning and benchmarking performance strategies
- Creating and developing new and existing reports to promote WFM related statistics
- Maintaining, updating, and publishing daily / weekly / monthly WFM-related reports, and other reports as requested
- Developing WFM dashboards for immediate snapshot analysis and review
- Data Flow management of internal and external tools
This job can be remote but will require occasional travel to our local offices.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business administration or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in Contact Centre Workforce Management role (2 years managerial role) in multi-lingual and time-zone environment
- Accredited WFM and resource planning credentials are required (COPC, The Forum etc.)
- Familiar with Call Centre/WFM applications like Aspect, Zendesk, BrightPattern, Avaya, Genesys, Salesforce etc. a must
- Good with data/numbers and strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, communication and influencing skills
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of HR principles, Labor Law and EU working regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Good in Microsoft Excel (example: vlook-up, pivot table, formularized function, etc)
- 6 extra days off in addition to the usual 28 days of vacation
- Sport compensation and language learning support
- Good staff benefits including friends and family discounts for our unique voyages
- Opportunity to experience a truly international working environment
- Friendly, positive and fun atmosphere, different team and company events
- Modern and comfortable office
- Continues learning
- Development opportunities
- Gain experience in the travel and service industry with a well-known and well-established brand