As a member of the Yolo Ventures family, Bombay Games (formerly OneTouch) mainly centers on game development, including table and slot games. We started operating in 2015 after spotting a large gap in the market for premium quality mobile table games that passionately and meticulously embrace a mobile-first approach to design.
We are looking for Incident Coordinators for Yolo B2B. Primary responsibilities will involve being the first point of contact, handling some technical functions, some customer facing queries along with logging and handling incidents raised affecting our business(s) during your shift or while on call.
- Handle abusive chats, manage chat bans
- Player chat handling (private chat for complaint & issue resolution)
- Player Bot enable/disable
- Defining chat policy (what is acceptable, when to ban, how long to ban for etc.)
- Be first point of contact in various slack channels
- Dealing with queries via Skype & Zendesk
- Round cancellation, bet refunds
- Studio tool & software troubleshooting & issue resolution
- Partner/customer communications
- Maintenance notifications
- OT back office user management
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence
- An understanding of ITIL processes
- Ability to work in a 24/7 environment and be part of an on-call rotation
- Excellent level of verbal and written English
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business effectively
- Background in IT is a significant advantage
- Extra mile attitude
You’ll excel at working as part of a team but will also be able to work autonomously, solving problems by utilizing your strong analytical skills and have an eye for detail, ensuring complete accuracy at all times. As a self-starter, you will be comfortable and enthusiastic about learning new tools, techniques, and technologies, proactively ensuring that you stay updated on industry/business developments.
Your communication skills will enable you to interact with stakeholders at all levels and you’ll be confident contributing creative and innovative ideas, always looking to continuously improve the products and projects you work on. Your ability to think on your feet and adapt well to fast changing environments and priorities will enable you to handle the pressure that is inherent to this role.
- Generous learning & development package
- Monthly sports compensation⚽️
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- 24 innovation days per year
- Plenty of events, celebrations and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!