Car Rental Gateway builds and manages e-commerce platforms for the car rental industry.
We have years of experience in operating on a global mobility market and considerable technological expertise. Today we are building a platform where you can rent your car without ever meeting a sales person behind a desk or without having to go through all the paperwork that usually comes with renting a car. To help us reach new heights our system team is looking to add some new faces to our team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be
- Designing, building and deploying infrastructure components;
- Performing maintenance (monitoring and support);
- Optimizing and tuning the performance;
- Improving our infrastructure;
- Participating in different cool projects.
All this by using technologies, such as CloudFormation, Fargate, RDS, Redshift, ELB, Elasticache, Jenkins, Git, MongoDB cluster, ELK stack, Zabbix etc.
It's great if you have experience with
- High traffic web services
- Cloud infrastructure
- Source control management
- Continuous integration
- Infrastucture automations
- Infrastructure as a code
- Deployment automation
- Software containers
- Monitoring solutions
When working with us, you will get
- The opportunity to take on new exciting challenges;
- A chance to really accomplish yourself professionally;
- The possibility to learn something new every day;
- Freedom to try new approaches;
- Cool colleagues;
- The opportunity to work in an awesome office that is designed especially for IT-work and is equipped with the best possible tools;
- Of course, a competitive salary and motivation package