PART-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Sportlyzer is an Estonian startup, developing team management and player development software for youth sports clubs.
By combining club administration and coaching tools, Sportlyzer helps clubs overcome daily micro-tasking to focus on coaching quality and club development: acquire more athletes, easily manage all athletes online, share schedules, track availability & attendance, send group SMS & email, focus on athletes’ progress, engage parents, etc.
The product is available on web, Android and iOS, and is used by clubs from 40+ countries.
What you’ll get to do:
- Take care of our Estonian and English speaking customers and solve their technical issues over chat, email, and occasionally over phone calls.
- Help signed-up users with onboarding.
- Contact churning customers and issue invoices.
- Document customer feedback and update the FAQ-s and Help Center.
- Work together with dev and product to improve the software.
- Keep looking for ways to constantly improve support and onboarding processes.
Who we are looking for:
- A problem solver – you can logically reason problems, find the source, and offer solutions.
- A people-person – you are friendly, empathetic, and feel comfortable with strangers (our customers).
- A systematic person – you can organize issues to locate repeating problems.
- A tech fan – you feel comfortable with new software.
- Languages – Estonian (native language level) and very good English (written and spoken). Russian is a bonus.
- Experience - experience in technical customer support is a bonus.
What we offer:
- Part-time job (around 0.5x)
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the center of Tartu (Spark HUB)
- Possibility for remote work after the first 2-3 months
If you are interested, send us your CV and a short description in English of why you would be a good match for this job.