As a Customer Support Agent, you'll be an essential member of the Customer Experience Team, providing an unbeatable experience for our clients. You'll provide a service that exceeds our customer expectations, taking ownership and ensuring queries and issues are resolved on the first contact. You'll work in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving and innovating, putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. 🚀Your daily tasks will be
- Serve as the initial point of contact and take ownership of our B2B customers, addressing their inquiries, concerns, and issues through various channels;
- Provide B2B customer support services on a 24x7 basis, following rostered schedules;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our B2B clients, engage in live chat support, understanding their unique needs and requirements;
- Effectively route and escalate cases to technical, legal, commercial, finance, developer, or product teams as necessary;
- Redirect referrals and inquiries from the marketplace to the respective leads and commercial team;
- Assist with maintaining information in our CRM system as well as document customer interactions and maintain accurate records of customer inquiries, resolutions, and feedback;
- Stay up-to-date with our products, services, and industry trends as well as collaborate with internal teams to provide accurate and relevant information to customers.
- Previous experience in a customer support role, preferably in a B2B environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey technical information in a clear and understandable manner;
- Being proficient in spoken English at advanced level;
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyse and resolve complex customer issues effectively;
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine desire to assist customers and provide exceptional service;
- Proficiency in using customer support software, ticketing systems, and CRM tools;
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Generous learning & development package 📚 (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings)
- Opportunity to invest in the Groups own venture fund, Yolo Investments 💸
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, 3 health days per year, and private health insurance
- Celebrating together! 🥳 Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g., childs first school day, engagement, marriage, etc.
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits 🍎, snacks, drinks, and good vibes
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group 🎉
- Free parking at the office
If you feel excited but want to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Suur-Patarei 13, 10415, Tallinn
Time of work