Our Office and Travel department is growing, and we are looking for new talent to join us on our journey! 🚀
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun! 🎉
As an Executive Assistant, you will support two of our CEOs with managing various administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the executives workflow, which helps them to focus on strategic and high-priority matters.
Your daily tasks will be
- Managing, planning, and prioritizing the professional agenda of the CEOs, including scheduling meetings, events, travels, sending reminders, making sure stakeholders are on time to the meetings and prepared;
- Reviewing, sorting, and distributing incoming emails and other correspondence (Slack, Telegram, WhatsApp, etc) and bringing their attention to the most important requests;
- Responding promptly to CEOs and Boards queries;
- When necessary, participating in the meetings, preparing the notes and action points, and distributing them according to the needs;
- Taking care of the CEOs personal office, working closely with relative departments and service providers when needed;
- Providing general administrative support where needed, e.g. filling in necessary forms and applications on behalf of the CEOs, collecting necessary data, and analyzing information;
- Taking care of CEOs' guests, providing high-quality welcoming service and support;
- Performing accounting transactions on demand (bill payments, invoices, etc);
- Booking venues and coordinating events for off-location strategy meetings, business dinners, etc.
- When needed, participating in different projects and events, following up on results with key stakeholders;
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and strict confidentiality in all matters at all times.
What we expect from you
- Proven hands-on work experience as an Executive Assistant or any other similar role;
- Ability to resolve complex administrative issues independently and with high quality;
- You are a good communicator and have excellent verbal and written English skills;
- You demonstrate the highest level of ethics and the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times;
- As a person, you are flexible, have a can-do attitude, high-stress tolerance, and the ability to multitask while keeping an eye on the priorities;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Willingness to attend business trips if needed;
- Having a driver's license and your own car is an advantage.
- Generous learning & development package 📚 (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings)
- Opportunity to invest in the Groups own venture fund, Yolo Investments 💸
- Focus on your well-being via monthly sports compensation, in-house gym and relaxing sleeping pods in our HQ, 3 health days per year, and private health insurance
- Celebrating together! 🥳 Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g., childs first school day, engagement, marriage, etc.
- Comfortable offices with its own cafeteria in HQ, plenty of fruits 🍎, snacks, drinks, and good vibes
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group 🎉
If you feel excited but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Suur-Patarei 13, 10415, Tallinn
Time of work