Join our team as a Team Lead!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them professionally and personally.
Customer Retention team's focus is to ensure that customers receive most personal experience not only in good times, but also whenever they face complex situations. The team ensures this trough handling customer complaints, customer feedback and data subject rights related requests with high professionalism and great customer-centricity. As the Team Lead your main focus will be to develop complaint handling area by addressing customers needs and regulatory requirements, escalate changes that make positive impact in customer journey while leading your Pan-Baltic team and ensuring great collaboration.
What You Will Do:
- Create complaint handling area strategic direction in line with retail and organisation strategy
- Develop and ensure compliant working processes by taking end-to-end ownership of implementing process changes
- Proactively drive key agreements with Pan-Baltic stakeholders to resolve complaint root causes and follow-up on implementation
- Represent Luminor in communication and discussions with regulators
- Monitor and control efficiency and quality of the Pan-Baltic team based on performance (KPI, OKR), stakeholders feedback, plan and drive way of working changes to achieve strategic goals.
- Be a role model and develop the team members through various leadership techniques (coaching, leading virtual teams, performance management etc)
What We Expect:
- 5+ years experience in customer service, complaint management, or similar role
- 2+ years experience leading and developing teams, managing performance. Cross-boarder team leading will be considered as an advantage
- Experience working in a regulated industry would be considered as an advantage. Readiness to step-in for high level escalations
- Ability to think strategically and make decisions, deliver change management
- Strong client facing and communication skills
- Familiarity with quality management systems
- Bachelors degree in Business, Law, or related field
- Fluent English and local language is required in spoken and written communication. Basic proficiency in Russian would be considered as an advantage
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3500-4800 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 25th of June. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
- Remote work opportunity
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Time of work
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.