Join our team as a Real Estate Valuation Specialist/Valuator!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
- Perform RE valuation according to local and international standards and best market practice
- Full visit and research properties to determine their market values
- Determine property ratings by researching and combining insights from a variety of internal and external sources
- Interview clients to understand their needs
- Examine and research all variables that impact propertys present or future value (comparable home sales, previous sales records, future developments etc.)
- Follow RE market changes and legislation changes
Skills and experience:
- Experience in RE valuation (3+ years)
- Real Estate Valuator License (at least level 5)
- Knowledge of current industrys rules, regulations, and standards
- University degree in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Banking or RE Valuation
- Experience in Banking, Sales and Customer Service Experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Result orientation and efficiency
- Good decision making ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Estonian and English
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2300-3400 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 23rd of June. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
Please make sure to submit your CV in PDF format!
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
- Remote work opportunity
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Time of work
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Similar job ads:
€ 2300 – 3400