Join our team as Third-Party Senior Risk and Compliance Manager
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
You will be joining our pan-Baltic Third Party Management team and report to Third party Management Team Lead. In this role, you will be responsible to manage third party (outsourcing) arrangements (also on portfolio level) with focus on risk management and monitoring activities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and make sure the business is in line with policies and standards.
- Oversight and coordination of third-party risk management activities, including criticality assessment, due diligence, risk assessment, issue remediation, performance evaluation and monitoring activities.
- Supervise and control third party / outsourcing arrangements and outsourcing related procurement projects.
- Identify, monitor, analyze, measure, and manage third party / outsourcing related risks.
- Coordinate and assist in the execution of third-party onboarding, contracting, monitoring, business continuity and exit strategy planning and testing activities.
- Take active role of stakeholders management to ensure fulfilment of third-party risk management process (including issue management and risk treatment and monitoring)
- Contribute to reporting to Luminors management and regulatory authorities on third party/ outsourcing related topics.
- Identify and lead improvements in governance and oversight structure on the third-party management process.
- Ensure effective cross-Baltic cooperation within the area of responsibility.
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
What We Expect:
- Degree in Economics, Business, Risk Management, Information technology or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in third party and outsourcing risk management or a related field and/or IT outsourcing, preferably in the financial services sector
- Understanding of regulatory environment in third party / outsourcing area
- Experience with relevant vendor management tools to support risk assessments and monitoring processes
- Experience in conducting and leading due diligence assessments of third-party vendors and service providers
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to evaluate the risks associated with outsourcing and third-party arrangements
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey risk assessments and recommendations to stakeholders
- Previous working experience in cross-border/ matrix environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Third Party Risk Management Certificate (e.g., CTPRP) is considered as an advantage
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Latvia, as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
- Remote work opportunity
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Time of work
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.