Job ID: 18263
We are looking for to expand the Nordea Groups ESG (Environment, Social & Governance) Performance Management team and capabilities in Finland and Estonia. We are looking for both up and coming talents and experienced professionals who will contribute to improving the ESG performance of the Nordea Group.
If you are interested in developing yourself as ESG performance management specialist, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a team with an holistic view of the ESG and financial dynamics of a leading European financial institution.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. Thats why were deeply committed to providing the sustainable financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. Were creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, youll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
As an ESG Performance Management Analyst in Group Financial Management, you will be a part of a team of over 30 professionals in Group Finance dealing with all aspects of ESG performance management from target-setting to reporting and you will have own responsibility for deliveries towards senior management, regulators or other stakeholders.
We are right now looking for people with either of two profiles:
1. a strong desire to work with and ideally experience of ESG performance follow-up and reporting of ESG related metrics, or
2. a strong desire to work with and ideally experience of ICAAP / Pillar 3 reporting.
The operational responsibilities include:
• Monthly & quarterly management reporting.
• Performance analysis of Financed Emissions, Green Asset Ratio, volume development in green and other sustainable products P&L, Balance sheet and other business KPIs, using quantitative and qualitative tools and analysis.
• Regulatory reporting.
• Monitoring of relevant regulations.
• Work in strategic projects in close cooperation with colleagues across Group Finance.
• Presenting conclusions from analysis to senior leaders.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, you need to be motivated by working with a complex business landscape, driving strong performance and engaging with a variety of stakeholders.
You should be comfortable and used to working in a high-paced environment, with many deliverables and diverse responsibilities, often against tight deadlines.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
• Work well with others and always act with the customers needs in mind.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with an interest in performance analysis and gaining an understanding of the business logic.
• Are capable to efficiently prioritize tasks and work under time pressure.
• Take ownership of your tasks and are not afraid to drive work forward.
• Have a positive and collaborative can-do attitude.
Your experience and background:
• 2-3 years relevant work experience in ESG or finance (corporate finance, business control, accounting, financial planning).
• Experience in quantitative analysis.
• Skilled in using relevant IT tools (Excel and financial/accounting systems).
• University degree in finance or accounting, bachelor a requirement, master is preferred.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Business oriented mind-set and eager to learn about ESG, banking, reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
What we offer
Please send us your CV and motivation letter as soon as possible as we will do interviews on an ongoing basis and no later than 30/06/2023. For more information about the position or the teams, you are welcome to contact Johan Bergström firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
- Remote work opportunity
Time of work
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Company website: http://www.nordea.com