Job ID: 18246
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. Were more than just a Nordic bank, were one of the largest employers in Estonia. With us, youll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
We are looking for a Swedish Speaking Customer Production Officer to join our growing Nordea Estates Sweden Team in Tallinn. We add value by supporting our deceased customers and their relatives in their time of need, by providing a timely and accurate delivery of Estates inquires. You will play a valuable role in a team, where we deliver important customer experiences to our Swedish customers and their families.
What you will be doing:
• Deliver professional support on dedicated processes in Swedish.
• Ensure correct and timely execution of your tasks.
• Meet assigned targets according to customers needs.
• Contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes.
Nordeas Estonian branch has more than 1000 employees. We have an internationally diverse team with over 40 different nationalities and our corporate language is English.
We will offer you:
• A chance to be part of a team where working language is Swedish.
• Great atmosphere and modern office space in innovative Ülemiste city.
• On-the job trainings to fully prepare you for the tasks.
• Possibility to develop and contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes.
• Social and health benefits (health days, sport benefit, accident insurance, team events).
• As of second year additional 7 days winter vacation.
• Partly remote work possibilities after successful training period.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best- and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
• No previous banking experience required willingness to learn is a must.
• Good written and spoken Swedish.
• Good in written and spoken English.
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
• Logical thinking with ability to solve problems.
• Ambitious and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself.
• Self-driven and have a proactive mind-set.
• Hold a high level of integrity and are trustworthy.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please send your application with motivation letter and CV via our job portal as soon as possible as we fill the roles according to applications received. For more information, youre welcome to contact Maret Kaskmaa, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Time of work
We build strong and close relationships through our engagement with customers and society. Whenever people strive to...
Company website: http://www.nordea.com